****Please Note: We will be setting up camp showers as there isn’t a shower block at the camp site. There are composting toilets at the camp site.
- Sausages on bread – Easy to cook & not much mess to clean up
- Chicken Kebabs – Prepare, marinate & freeze at home then pop in your esky as you leave
- Jacket Potatoes – A classic
- Sausage Casserol (or any other casserol or stew) – Make it at home and freeze. Bring it along in your esky, plus a pot to heat it up in.
- Jaffles – Bring some bread and cans of food, we’ll provide the jaffle irons
- 2 Can Nachos – Heat a tin of Stagg Chili (Classic Chili with Beans) and a tin of kidney beans. Fry off a diced onion. Lay out cornchips on a plate, pour over the 2 cans, add the onion plus some grated cheese and sour cream.
- Pancakes – Perfect for Breaky, lunch, dinner, dessert, snacks….
- Bacon and eggs – Also great for breaky, luch, dinner, dessert?
- 2 Minute noodles – Quick and simple
- Banana Splits – Cut banana lengthways leaving the skin on. Stuff with mini marshmallows & choc chips. Wrap well in foil and throw into coals. Cook for 5min or until the filling has melted and eat with a spoon. Delicious (although a tad messy)